Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First fruits....

So my first day of unemployment looked like an episode of Hoarders. A scary and tightly packed mess in various corners of the house is what I inherited from my working self. BUT I dove in and started clearing out a little at a time.


Witness the the kitchen catch-all, a shelved cabinet that wound up somehow in the kitchen and begun collecting and untold number of whatchamacallits. School papers, tax receipts, crayons, office supplies, surplus school supplies and much more.

Happily when I got down to it, it really just needed a tidying up and sorting of papers (well, sorting and some recycling). Now was that so bad? And just ya don't think I just hid stuff under the curtains...

A place for everything and everything in its place. Oh m'gosh that feels so good! Just LOOK at it!

So it's a baby step but definately a good start. I might not be too bad at this house keepin stuff...right?

signature avatar

No comments: