Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ding dang spyware!!

I want to list more items on etsy. I want to post a picture of my fancy new headboard (actually it's my same old headboard with a facelift. read: new paint job by moi). I want to print some pix of the kids. But can't do these things...ask me why. Yes, because of the trojan horse spyware that got into our computer! Frickin' Trojans...except for that Bana guy, he's hot. I uh, I mean...yea, verily, I say, he is fearfully and wonderfully made!
I'm sure that at some point today, my hunky hero of a hubby is gonna call and say that the situation is normal. I'll just sit here. . . and wait. . . . In the meantime please enjoy the lovely pix I've added to my blog. I feel funny writing that, "my blog". I'm no computer whiz, by any stretch of the imagination; I'm not a politics fanatic, I'm not a Martha Stewart type, I'm not even particularly angry about anything. But I had to put these random thoughts down somewhere and Lord knows I've got my fair share of little scraps of paper.

No comments: