Friday, August 29, 2008

Brain Fart Friday

So I just KNOW there was something I was gonna post about and for the life of me, I can't think of what the heck it was!!

Who cares, it's Friday and I have a three day weekend coming up, Yay!!! Mr. McD will be working, the kids will be at their dad's. This mean 3 whole days of uninterrupted crafting (till 5 o'clock when Mr. McD gets home). Don't think I don't have my 'to do's' ready. *rolls out list*

Let's see ... there are two pressing items. The first is to make a seat cover for Mr.McD's jeep. That should be fairly quick since it's just gonna be some slip-ons with velcro closures to allow for the hardware. I had him pick up some painting drop-cloths from the hardware store. Will wash them tonight and begin tomorrow morning.

The other will be a fab-oo messenger style book bag for Princess Buttercup. Her teacher gave her a binder to use instead of the standard folder. It just doesn't fit in her kid-size-appropriate backpack. I picked up some oilcloths at the Fredricksburg Trade Days. Now i finally have a project worthy of actually cutting into them. She spent an evening and a morning going back and forth between patterns...so I'm gonna make it out of both. Yeah, me smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't you post it so the people can see how lovely it came out?