Monday, March 28, 2011

Slow Start - part deux

The emotional recoup and the lifting fog have taken a while. But I think that, at last, I'm starting to feel a bit 'normal' again. I even put on makeup today.

So it's the end of March, Spring is here, sunshine is here and the summer will be here before we know it. What will summer bring? Well, I'll tell ya; my 40th birthday. Gawd! 4-0. Well, it doesn't leave much time to lose 20 lbs, reboot a business, relaunch a blog and makeover my house, does it? I may have to make concessions. As usual, I'm late for getting started but since 40 is the new 30, I'm sorta on time. I'm going to set my goals anyway. I call it "Fabulous By Forty" or FabX40 for short. I'm gonna do the fabulous stuff on my fabulous list by my fabulous 40th birthday.

So I have my goals:
Lose 20 lbs; but I think the more realistic goal, would be 15.
Reboot a business; I've negelected my Buttons McD shop on Etsy and still have lots of fun and fab ideas for it.
Relaunch my blogs; this one and The Savvy Fox
Makeover my house; namely, living area, kids' rooms, my bedroom

What I need is a plan of action! I'm gonna take the next few days to mull that over and maybe put it in writing. In a few days, I'll have a list or outline of baby steps to Fabulousity.


signature avatar

No comments: