Monday, May 7, 2012

Beginning of the End

While it's true that today is the first day of the rest of my life, it's the first of a few other things. You see, the times they are a-changin'...well at least I am, I'm a changin'.

For one, it's the first day of  my Advocare "24 Day Challenge". My darling hubby, Daddy McD, went out and got me and the Advocare 24 day package, bundle, what ever you call it.
24-Day Challenge Bundle
So, Today is day 1. I gotta tell ya, so far it doesn't seem like much of a challenge. I'm just doing what I already do (watch what I eat and excercise) and taking the supplements in the package. Chief very reluctantly helped with my measurements this morning. I also weighed myself today and found that I've lost ONE pound since I returned to excercising 5 WEEKS AGO. I just love being 40 (but I'm 26 on the inside).

The other first is that this is the first day of my last month at work. My job ends on May 31 as the company I work for is moving to another city. So, amid the packing and the cleaning and the moving of files, I'm trying to work out in my head what comes next. In a few days, I'll have time to get to that big ol' To-Do list. It's a new thing for me, I've never not been employed. Wonder if stay-at-home-moms know how fortunate they are to give their families a much as they do? Trust me, I do!

signature avatar

No comments: