Monday, July 25, 2011

Measure Twice!...The Little Camper part II

Well, we all know the old saying; measure twice, cut once. What happens if you don't even measure once? You wind up with a sad face.

I know this because I wore one when I realized I had an awesome fabric find that I couldn't use. BOO! So "what had happen wuz", I went into my attic to find more fun fabric to use in my camper makeover. What I found was this adorable, single Waverly curtain  panel (from the thrift store of course).

I was stoked to finally use it and that it originally cost me 1.90! Now, imagine my excitement when I went to thr thrift store found a set of three panels of the SAME pattern for $5.00!!

Too good to be true, right? Right. You see, the fabric is sweet and the buys were a steal but, alas, they are TOO SHORT for my intended windows!!! I got so swept away by the find that I didn't even notice they wouldn't fit. Now don't get me wrong, I'll still find good use for this pretty pattern....but it won't be for camper curtains.

signature avatar

No comments: