Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air...

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!! AAWW!
I got another card from Aunt Peaches' valentine swap. It's adorable! A little heart bouquet is the theme of this card. Check it out, it's so dang cute!!


The kids had their own valentines to get ready. Chief McD went the classic route, buying his valentine a heart shaped box of chocolates. That's not all though, apparently this little gal has a thing for hot Cheetos. So she got a bag or two of those as well. Pickles found a Pinterest project that she couldn't resist. There are so many of these sweet picture valentines that we don't even remember which one we saw first.
Here's how hers came out:

All Valentines present this morning got a package of their own. I made large versions of my heart pockets.  I filled them up with their favorite goodies and left them out for them to find this morning.

I love making little gifts and treats to cheer folks...on ANY day! Thank you, Aunt Peaches, for putting on your swap. It was the first time I got to participate in a blog swap or project of any kind!

signature avatar

No comments: