Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well It's Groundhog Day....again


Rise 'n shine, campers! And don't forget your booties cuz it's cold out there today!
Today, Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his burrow and said "I definately see a shadow". Booooo! If you get it, you get it! If you don't, you MUST see the movie Groundhog Day with Bill  Murray. It's one of his best films and it's fun to watch, over...and over ...and over....

So I'm stoked today because I'm participating in my first blog swap. Aunt Peaches has a fun blog that I love to read. When I first read it, I felt like I'd discovered a long-lost sister! Well she's holding a St. Valentine's Day card swap. How fun! I got the names and addresses of three gals I will send a homemade valentine to and who I will a card from. Love it! Please check out Aunt Peaches' blog, I think you'll find her fun and funny!


signature avatar

No comments: