Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bringin' Poly Back

 I don't know what came over me, but on a trip to the thrift store I ran into a cache of polyester pants and a switch went off inside me. Now, supposedly I was just there to drop stuff off but of course, I just had to do a turn about the store to see what was "new". There, in the "oldies" section, was a cache of polyester. I know, it's been there the whole time, right? I just never "saw" it!



First I liked some of the shirts,
 
then I found a pair of shorts

then the pants started looking good and before I knew it, I was in need of a cart.
 

 
All of a sudden I could see myself looking like tv moms from the 70's...and I liked it.

I need these pants. Besides, several seasons ago fashion magazines began touting the return of high-waisted pants...I'm still waiting for them to trickle down to the bargain basements.
In the meantime, I'm bringing Poly back.

OH!...did I mention the wedges?


signature avatar

No comments: