Monday, November 26, 2012

Thrift Store Score - homecoming edition

I know it's now officially Christmas season but look at my fun score from the thrift store....


HOMECOMING LETTERS! You know, the glittery ones you stick on homecoming mums. I found 2 bags of them for about $5 total. Do you know much fun homecoming letters can be? Just look at 'em!

 
Obviously, they'll make for some fancy Christmas gift tags with everybody getting tags with their initiasl on them. But some of these can be a little more silly.
 
 
Hello? Emoticons! amiright?
 
Of course, I could just use a mess of stickers to cover something and make it all shiny like. They'd make a fun crazy frame around a mirror. No telling, until I get started.
 
 
Bad picture but good intentions. These I's would make some cool stripes!
 
...and to all a good night!
 
 

signature avatar

No comments: